Saturday 9 July 2011

My Life- My Friends

When I hold your hand,
I feel secure....
When we chat for hours,
I feel Blessed....
Whenever I feel alone,
I never hesitate....
In calling you up and chitchatting for no reason.....
When I get annoyed,
its you who make me laugh....
When I falter while walking on the road of my life....
Its you who lend me a helping hand to stand up again....
When I am depressed,
you give me your shoulder.....
We fight, we cry, we end up in sullen faces...
But in front of the world,
we are one, whatsoever be the cases...
We know each other,
we trust each other completely....
Despite being so different,
we are counterparts in life...
For me, its you, for you, its me, no one else....
For the rest of the world we are a separate entity....
Who says that Love is the only road to happiness???
I say its friendship which bridges the gap.....
Between a Life "Spent" and a Life "Lived"...
Thanks for being in my life and adding colours to it.....
Thanks for making me "Live" my life....
Not just spend it...
Love u all...
You all are my life...
Be there always.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. same to u dear... its a blessing to have a person like you in my life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Chetanji............ Same here..
    :)
    May God bless us all..............

    ReplyDelete