Saturday 18 June 2011

A Plea To My Nation


Hear O my magnificent Lord
Arise!
Arise from thy slumber
Awake!
Awake O thunderous Epitome of Courage
Cut Asunder thy bonds
Break open the shackles of gloom
Rise!
Rise O my gracious Beloved
Let the servants of thee consecrate thy feet with their blood
And Usher thy blessings on their wretched hearts
So that they can stand and fight
Against all the odds, against all the satanic influences
Imbibe thy pious love, and unending perseverance of efforts
Upon us, on the existence of our minds and souls
Don't let the uniqueness of thy diversity get buried under the sepulchre of monotonic tyranny of hegemony
Do not succumb to the fallacy of false icons
Who are standing in the way of thy success
Emerge!
Emerge from the dark depths of trauma
Sparkle like the sunshine of summer morning
Shine to the extent that the world gets dumbstruck
Enamoured by thy scintillating Uprise
Let the darkness looming over us flee away by thy charming luminous presence
Just like the gloomy clouds hanging over the marvellous meadows get swept away by the arrival of west wind
Behold!
Behold my auspicious leader, the horizon is calling you
Pace up your accent...... To the eternal uprising
Thy shouldst not stoppeth, as thou art the messenger of peace
Who hadst striveth to rescue the ailing planet
Recognize!
Recognize thy inner spirit
Let the flame of hell incinerate thy foes
And the sweet showers of Heavens soothe all thy woes
Let the mighty sword of thy bravest sons protect thy honour
Bless them with thy heartiest blessings oh my earthly Lord Almighty
So that they can display their gallant efforts in preservance of thy grandeur
Let the brimming love of thy sons and daughters endear thy enchanting aroma
Oh My Saviour, disrupt the coil of the sombreness around you
And thrive to new heights with your rejuvinated grandeur
Let us be the Foundation Stone of thy success
A part of thy golden history
I plead you my Nation, awake and arise
Thou art the racer racing against time
Speed up, Reach ahead........... And for thee
The Sky is not the limit, it's the BEGINNING....................................

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Liked your work. Good to see someone like me with the same talent. Great. Keep sharing more. I'm a follower now. Will be back for more. Anyways Prerna I'm a writer too. Hope to see you on my blog too and check my work. If possible then we can do something in collaboration. You would get all my details on my blog about me section.

    Keep writing and sharing the love.

    Take care.
    God bless you.
    www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete